Monday 2 January 2012

NEW ITEMS COMING SOON


Hi fellow enthusiasts,
Sorry for being away for quite some time.  Although I m considered still new in this line  and  I started creating accessories ever since I stopped working, I have been busy these recent months with some other commitments as well as having short of idea.  I am also a poor blogger and lack patient in adding input.  Wish I can be versatile and write interesting subjects and stories in my blog.  There are many beautiful and superb blog out there and all those require hard work and dedication as well as interest.  I really hope I will improve in the near future.  Anyway the reason for this short message is that I will be adding some new items pretty soon and most of it is of vintage period.  I think I shall name them ‘VINTAGIA COLLECTIONS’.  Hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do making them.  Handmade are made with love for all women of all age who has the same interest and passion as me.  A wonderful day to all.    ~Richelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment